Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do I change the order of a colum

I have 1,2,3,4,5,6

How do I change them to this
1
2
3
4
5
6

thanks a bunch

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If they are all in one cell and you want to retain them in one cell then you
can do Edit|Replace (CTRL-H):

Find what: , (comma)
Replace with: CTRL-J

Then click on Replace. You might need to adjust the row height, and format
the cell for word-wrap.

Hope this helps.

Pete

"Yossy" wrote in message