Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Delete All Macros

Hi! Experts

Is it possible to Delete all Macros from all the sheets in my System without
opening the sheets.

There are few Folders in my system that is Shared and dont want to disclose
any Macros to any one. There are Thousands of worksheets and i dont know
which sheets have a Macros.

Thanks In Advance

Hardeep kanwar
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

You could stick this in a loop that loops through all workbooks in a directory

http://www.exceltip.com/st/Delete_al...Excel/505.html

Mike