Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I need an Equation in a cell to search a workbook not worksheet

Here is my problem.

I've got two workbooks, one has over 300 worksheets in it and one only has
two worksheets. In the workbook that has two worksheets I've got two columns
A1 has a bar codes in in from A1 through A3100. Column two is empty. I'm
trying to uses an equation in B1 that will do the following but in and
equation form. Look into Workbook one and if any cell has the barcode that is
in A1 than state a Yes if not state a No. I can do it for a worksheet but I'm
trying it for the entire workbook. This will cut having to do it over 300
different times.