Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default check if a a date is in a specified daterange

I need to check if a date is within a specified date range, then C4 may
return true or false

C D E F
2 12-04-2008 01-03-2008 01-05-2008
3
4 if C2 is between E2 and F2 = true else = false

Is there someone who can help me to make the code function that can handle
this small matter:)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=AND((A2E2),(A2<F2))
will give you TRUE or FALSE...

You can put an IF around it
=IF(AND((A2E2),(A2<F2)),"Value if TRUE","Value if FALSE")

"H. Nissen" wrote:

I need to check if a date is within a specified date range, then C4 may
return true or false

C D E F
2 12-04-2008 01-03-2008 01-05-2008
3
4 if C2 is between E2 and F2 = true else = false

Is there someone who can help me to make the code function that can handle
this small matter:)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Another one...

Assuming "between" means inclusive: