Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default crossing data cell

Hello
I have 60 files and any file consist of one matrix (500 * 60) on sheet1.
column H is numbered irregularly. first row at column I to BP is labled
(age,gen,.....).
I need to a macro, when i input to a box 7700,age,gen,weight,... then
related data cell(crossing cell) copy to a seperate file[test.xls] and set
data to second row and column I of this file . please notice that 7700 is
number at column H.
Is this possible?
Thank's for any help.
best regards