Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I enable my data tab buttons to work in excel?

I am trying to do a project in which one of the steps requires me to use the
data tab in excel 2007 but it won't allow me to use ANY buttons within that
tab. It's the last step and I have no idea how to enable the use of the
buttons within the data tab.