Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rod Rod is offline

Default Conditional formulas

I have two conditions and I would like to know what formula to use in the
following situation:

The conditions a
6 1 ( note 6 and 1 are contained in individual cells next to each
other,lets say Column A = 6 and Column B = 1)

If the two neighbouring cells met the above condition then I would like
Column C to return the result 1 .

Please help me with a formula for the cell in column C.

Thanks
Rod
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you want column C to return 1 or 0, you could use the following formula:
C2: =(A2=6)*(B2=1)
If you want a 1 or a blank to return, you could try:
C2: =IF(AND(A2=6,B2=1),1,"")

Hope this helps.
--
** John C **