Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default HI!Need to make Cell formula change for each Pg Break in a Print T

Ok so I have an excel spreadsheet and I have page breaks b/c I have used the
subtotal feature (under "Data" on the Menu). And I have divided it by Item
Number.

Now under Page Setup in the "Sheet" tab I have selected say the first 7 rows
to repeat for each page break. I have for example,

Vendor Name:
Vendor Number:
Item Number:

and so on in the A column. Then the B column references whatever the
information pertaining to it in the spreadsheet for that certain page break.
So it might have

Vendor Name: Microsoft Inc
Vendor Number: 3432
Item Number: TR8309

Here's the problem. Column B prints out the same for EVERY page! Since its
a Print Title and it repeats, it also repeats the formulas that I reference
to the FIRST page. I want to know if theres a formula that references EACH
Page Break WITHIN a worksheet.

I already know you can reference different worksheets by writing out the
title of the worksheet with an exclaimation point after it (i.e.
=Sheet1!B5)...or a totally different excel spreadsheet by referencing the
drive and folder it is in and the name of the Excel spreadsheet.
BUT I need to reference cells in each page and their different (Vendor Name,
Vendor Number, etc), divided by Item Numer (using the subtotal feature).
Anybody have any idea???
--
suzie-q
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This can not be done without using macros...

For one solution see
http://excel.tips.net/Pages/T002058_...d_Footers.html

I prefer to write a macro which generates a separate worksheet with
appropriate headers (generated), and print it.