Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I tell how many pages I have created in my spreadsheet

How do I tell how many pages I have created in my spreadsheet? Where does it
say how many pages there are?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Print preview would be one way

Peo Sjoblom

"jsnatas" wrote in message
How do I tell how many pages I have created in my spreadsheet? Where does
it
say how many pages there are?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

One option is to do Print Preview...

"jsnatas" wrote:

How do I tell how many pages I have created in my spreadsheet? Where does it
say how many pages there are?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

No that (in my case) ONLY shows 2 pages and I am at grid line 1533 so I know
there has to be more than just 2 pages

"jsnatas" wrote:

How do I tell how many pages I have created in my spreadsheet? Where does it
say how many pages there are?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Yes I have entered data from row 1 to row 1533 and I guess I am not
understanding put an X in A1, how? where? and an X in A1533 how? where?
because when I highlighted from A1 to A1533 I still get only 2 pages under
print preview.

"jsnatas" wrote:

How do I tell how many pages I have created in my spreadsheet? Where
does it
say how many pages there are?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The x has nothing to do with it, it was just an example
I used. I just meant if I put some text/numbers in AS1 and some text/numbers
in
A1533 my print preview shows as 30 pages.

Selecting a range doesn't matter, it all depends on that you have
real physical data in these rows which you seem to have.

Make sure you don't have anything set under filepage setup
like fit to 1 page(s) wide by 1 or adjust to 10% of normal size
or finally that you have a print area that is only 2 pages

Peo Sjoblom