Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default HyperLinkDumbIam

I have 2 worksheets, I want to link say "f5" in worksheet1 to "A1" in
worksheet2 but can't get the code correct, my latest effort is - in the "Type
the cell reference:" I used =hyperlink(Sheet1!$F$5,Sheet2!$A$1)
--
NotGood@All
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I don't think you need a formula. Click in the cell you want the hyperlink
to appear. Now from the top menu click 'Insert' then 'Hyperlink'. Click
'Place In This Document' from the menu on the left, click the destination
sheet in the middle of the windows, and finally change the cell reference at
the top.

--
Alan Moseley IT Consultancy
http://www.amitc.co.uk

If I have solved your problem, please click Yes below. Thanks.

"NotGood@All" wrote:

I have 2 worksheets, I want to link say "f5" in worksheet1 to "A1" in
worksheet2 but can't get the code correct, my latest effort is - in the "Type
the cell reference:" I used =hyperlink(Sheet1!$F$5,Sheet2!$A$1)
--
NotGood@All

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

David McRitchie posted this and it might help you:

=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",C5),C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",sheetone!C5),sheeton e!C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",'sheet two'!C5),'sheet two'!C5)

These formulas will adjust if you change the sheet name or insert/delete
rows/columns on the linked sheet.

NotGood@All wrote:

I have 2 worksheets, I want to link say "f5" in worksheet1 to "A1" in
worksheet2 but can't get the code correct, my latest effort is - in the "Type
the cell reference:" I used =hyperlink(Sheet1!$F$5,Sheet2!$A$1)
--
NotGood@All

--

Dave Peterson