Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default create multiple worksheets from cells in one worksheet

I would like to create separate worksheets in the same workbook from data in
a single worksheet. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Kathy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

This question is not clear. If you are asking can you create a sheet for
each set of data on another sheet - Yes, manually. Nothing automatic.

Except if you are working with pivot tables and there is a page field, then
there is a command to make a separate sheet for each of the items listed in
the page field.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Kathy" wrote:

I would like to create separate worksheets in the same workbook from data in
a single worksheet. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Kathy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Mike,

I have an Excel worksheet which contains clinical trial protocols and each
protocol may have more than one patient. Some examples of the clinical
trials names and patients would be:

Protocol Name/# Patient Name
E2805 John Doe
Jane Name

E4202 Barb Smith

C80405 Dave Whatever
Wayne Whoever

S0226 Joe Doe

Currently I have all information on one worksheet, however, I would like to
have individual worksheets for each Protocol Name/# with all the patients
moving with the correct protocol.

Is that better info? If not you can e-mail me at
.

Thank you!

"Kathy" wrote:

I would like to create separate worksheets in the same workbook from data in
a single worksheet. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Kathy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

It is certainly possible.

We can supply the "how" but you will have to supply the "what", "when" and
possibly "where".

The "why" is up to you<g

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP