Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JL JL is offline

Default Autofilter in protected worksheets

We are using Excel 2003, and we have a couple of Excel worksheets where we
have set up Autofilters, then protected the worksheet with the Autofilter
enabled.
other users in the network can open up the worksheet, and it's protected and
they can use the autofilter function.
The problem occurs when we email the worksheet overseas. The overseas users
are not able to use the Autofilter function, but they're also on the same
version of Excel (2003). Does anyone have any suggestions as to why this is
happening?