Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default sum based on 2 criteria within a table

I am trying to do a SUMIF on a table, but I have multiple criteria in 2
columns.

The table is such that the name repeats several times, as there is another
column with account numbers in it, which in most cases also has multiple
lines. The last column holds dollar amounts.

I want to sum the dollar amounts for a specified name/account number
combination from the table. SUMIF appears to only work for one variable.

What function can I use to do this?

Thx
--
herkimer