Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default formula to automatically calculate customer age

I don't seem to understand how to create a formula that will automatically
enter a client's age in years using "TODAY" and their date of birth. I want
it to automatically apply to all entries in the database.
In a previous version (2003?) the formula was =(NOW()-dob)/365. TODAY has
replaced NOW but the formula =(TODAY()-dob) doesn't work.
Can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

With DOB in A1,