Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Print 50 copies of a worksheet that shows numerical order?

We have an office worksheet we print off and use as a form. We now wish to
print that same worksheet but add a numerical order when we print it. (like
when you buy invoices and they come in numerical order) Is there a way to do
this in excel 2007?