Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I WANT RSWORDS FORMULAS EXPLAINATION

I have 2003 excel. In that not working of Rswords function. So Please
solution of this question.
I am waiting for solution.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

I'm not aware of any such function in Excel 2003, is it a UDF maybe. If so
you'll have to post the code.

Mike

"G.M.Golabhanvi" wrote:

I have 2003 excel. In that not working of Rswords function. So Please
solution of this question.
I am waiting for solution.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

He probably means this Add-In:
http://www.dq.winsila.com/tips-trick...and-words.html

I'm not sure why the OP didn't Google for it?
--
David Biddulph

English version of Excel 2003 does not have an Rswords function.

Perhaps another language or you have a User Defined Function from
somewhere.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP