Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default copying worksheets

I am trying to copy worksheets that have equations. What is the simplest
method to perform this task accurately. Can the copied worksheet be changed
after it is copied. I have read over other users questions concerning this
but do not understand the answers that have been given. Help with this is
greatly appreciated.
Sincerely
Robin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Copy to antoher workbook (file)?

You can right-click on a sheet and select copy and copy in the same workbook
or on another...

If formula point to other worksheet then they will behave the same way as in
the original but point to the original workbook if copied to another
workbook... if all formulae are within the sheet then there won't be any
impact at all...
--
Always provide your feedback so that others know whether the solution worked
or problem still persists ...

"Robin Scott" wrote:

I am trying to copy worksheets that have equations. What is the simplest
method to perform this task accurately. Can the copied worksheet be changed
after it is copied. I have read over other users questions concerning this
but do not understand the answers that have been given. Help with this is
greatly appreciated.
Sincerely
Robin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Here is the easiest way:
1. If you want to copy the sheet within the same workbook: Hold down the
Ctrl key and drag the sheet tab to a new postion and let go of the mouse
first.
2. If you want to copy the sheet to a different workbook: Open both
workbooks and then choose the Window, Arrange, Tile command. Press the Ctrl
key and drag the sheet from one workbook to the other.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Robin Scott" wrote:

I am trying to copy worksheets that have equations. What is the simplest
method to perform this task accurately. Can the copied worksheet be changed
after it is copied. I have read over other users questions concerning this
but do not understand the answers that have been given. Help with this is
greatly appreciated.
Sincerely
Robin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sheeloo,First of all, thank you.

You are correct; however when I do it this way the formulas do not copy
correctly and I have a difficult trying to straighten everything out. When I
do what Shane has suggested it works without changing the formulas very much.

"Robin Scott" wrote:

I am trying to copy worksheets that have equations. What is the simplest
method to perform this task accurately. Can the copied worksheet be changed
after it is copied. I have read over other users questions concerning this
but do not understand the answers that have been given. Help with this is
greatly appreciated.
Sincerely
Robin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Shane ,

Your suggestion worked very well. The formulas copied almost exactly the
same, they were only slightly elongated. Thank you so much

Robin