kvo

Default Can I create an order summary report in Excel?

I have many worksheets, each with a different product and many options. I
want to create another worksheet that summarizes what has been entered on the
order sheets. I have this set up great in Access, but we need it in Excel,
if it is possible.
Thanks!
~Karen
Fredrik Wahlgren

"kvo" wrote in message
I have many worksheets, each with a different product and many options. I
want to create another worksheet that summarizes what has been entered on

the
order sheets. I have this set up great in Access, but we need it in

Excel,
if it is possible.
Thanks!
~Karen

Without more information, I can only suggest you search for something in the
template gallery.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

/Fredrik

kvo

OK, here's the skinney: I am creating a quoting system in which each product
will have its own worksheet with many options that can be added to the base
product. I need to have an order/quote summary page that only prints the
products and options that were selected. The only reporting tool I can find
in Excel is for Pivot Reports. I don't think this is what I need.