Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Many sheets in a file - can they be shown in more rows

Working with manu sheets in the same Excel-file, I'm loosing the overview a
bit when some of the sheets can be shown - can the tags/sheetnames be shown
in more than one row?
--
Best from
Bjarne
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Bjarne

Maybe you like this
http://www.contextures.com/xlToolbar01.html

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Bjarne Krog" wrote in message ...
Working with manu sheets in the same Excel-file, I'm loosing the overview a
bit when some of the sheets can be shown - can the tags/sheetnames be shown
in more than one row?
--
Best from
Bjarne

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can right-click on the navigation arrows at lower left end of sheet tabs
bar and get a list of 15 sheets and "more sheets" to select from.

Or you can build a Navigation Toolbar as per Dave's code on Debra
Dalgleish's site to which Ron pointed you.

Or my favorite...........see this google search thread for the BrowseSheets
macro from Bob Phillips.

http://tinyurl.com/yoa3dw

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP