Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default linking worksheets

I am wondering how to link worksheets so that if i have a value on worksheet
1 that it will transfer to the other worksheets along with the entire row of
data. For example if I have a 1 in 1a on worksheet one all of the data in row
one will transfer to worksheet two. OR if i have 2 in 1a on worksheet one all
of the data in row 1 will transfer to worksheet three.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

You would need to write VBA code if you want it to happen automatically. If
you want help from this site you will need to provide extensive details on
exactly what each sheet looks like and where you want the data to come from
and got to and what you want to trigger that. And you should be prepared to
start learning programming to some extent so you can maintain your code.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"eewalt" wrote:

I am wondering how to link worksheets so that if i have a value on worksheet
1 that it will transfer to the other worksheets along with the entire row of
data. For example if I have a 1 in 1a on worksheet one all of the data in row
one will transfer to worksheet two. OR if i have 2 in 1a on worksheet one all
of the data in row 1 will transfer to worksheet three.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Here is the basic code...
Sub CopyRow()
Dim i As Integer
i = Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(1, 1).Value
Sheets("Sheet1").Cells(i, 1).EntireRow.Copy
Sheets(i).Activate
Cells(1, 1).Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Always provide your feedback so that others know whether the solution worked
or problem still persists ...