Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do use a template for different worksheets in workbook

I have to create a workbook which includes two worksheets for class. It is to
be a budget--1st sheet is start up costs and second is monthly expenses. I
downloaded a template that I want to use--I need to know how I can either use
that same template in the second worksheet or download another template to
use in that second worksheet. I need help ASAP! thanks
--
peggy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Just right click on the two sheet (one by one) and select Move or Copy.
Check the box for Create a copy

Ashsih Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com