Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GSS GSS is offline

Default Copying

I was wondering if there was a way to copy from the main sheet into -all-
tabs that are active (with data in them, etc) where I can go and delete them
in the lower tabs if I do not want them there.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...=en-us&m=1&p=1

This one came close but it requires a formula to be entered in the sub tabs
and if I want to delete them, it will also delete the formula, thus defeating
the purpose.

Am I being clear enough?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

As mentioned in the post you referred to -
It is possible if you can define what and how you want to do it
manually.

As I understand you want to automatically paste the data in Main sheet to
all other sheets... that is not very difficult...

If you want to pick and choose your cell to copy and copy them into
corresponding cells then ... you need to explain how you will do that
manually.
--
Always provide your feedback...

"GSS" wrote:

I was wondering if there was a way to copy from the main sheet into -all-
tabs that are active (with data in them, etc) where I can go and delete them
in the lower tabs if I do not want them there.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...=en-us&m=1&p=1

This one came close but it requires a formula to be entered in the sub tabs
and if I want to delete them, it will also delete the formula, thus defeating
the purpose.

Am I being clear enough?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GSS GSS is offline

I want it to automatically do it without having to copy and paste. Either go
to the corresponding cell, like A1 in the main goes to A1 in the sub tab or
just to the next available cell. But again, no Copy and Paste.