Rhonda Pugh

Default Is the data validation criteria limited to a few number of items .

I would like to have several list in a particular cell. However, I have found
that Excel is limited to the number of items that can go in a list. Why?

Or how can I list a choice of 30 or more items in one cell?
Trevor Shuttleworth

Rhonda

I just put 3000+ numbers in a list and selected it as the validation source.
No problem.

What does your data look like ?

Regards

Trevor

"Rhonda Pugh" <Rhonda wrote in message
I would like to have several list in a particular cell. However, I have
found
that Excel is limited to the number of items that can go in a list. Why?

Or how can I list a choice of 30 or more items in one cell?

Trevor Shuttleworth

Rhonda

I can't see why it should be a problem if you do as Debra described. That's
the way I tested using just numbers

Regards

Trevor