Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I change the order between fields and items in Pivot T?

I have calculated field on a Pivot Table, and then I have a calculated item
that uses the information previously calculated. My problem is that the PT
calculates the item first, and then the field. How can I change that order?
(first field and the item) Because in the "solve order" option, you can only
make changes between items, but not between items and fields.

SH
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

All the control you have of Calculation order in a pivot table is done as
follows
Place your cursor in the pivot table and choose Pivot Table, Formulas, Sort
Order, then select the formula you want to calculate first and move it up or
select any formula and move it up or down as desired.

Remember, you don't have complete control of how and when your formulas
calculate.
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire