merlin68

Default Function IF / test / Picture result

PRODUCT ORD ALLOC EG STATUS
Tyres 100 300 200 ACCEPT

Pls try to help me - I need to put "traffic lights" picture into field
STATUS instead of ACCEPT or STOP. How can I do it ? The field STATUS is
calculated on test

=IF(G8<0;"STOP";IF(G70;"ACCEPT";"STOP"))

where G8 is EG column and showing to me if I can accept more orders or not.

merlin68

yes, but furthermore I wondered if there are another solutions being easier
for me or not because of being not novice however nor professional.

€žDave Peterson" napĂ*sal (napĂ*sala):

merlin68 wrote:

PRODUCT ORD ALLOC EG STATUS
Tyres 100 300 200 ACCEPT

Pls try to help me - I need to put "traffic lights" picture into field
STATUS instead of ACCEPT or STOP. How can I do it ? The field STATUS is
calculated on test

=IF(G8<0;"STOP";IF(G70;"ACCEPT";"STOP"))

where G8 is EG column and showing to me if I can accept more orders or not.

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

If you want to post to several groups, you should include all those groups in
the header and just post that single message.

Then replies to any of the newsgroups will appear in all of the newsgroups.

People will know what suggestions you got and not duplicate other responses.

But it usually isn't necessary to post to several newsgroups. Most of the
regulars read lots of them.

And as a selfish point for you, you only have to check one thread.