Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default LOOKUP function

Hello,

I'm really new to this so bear with me.

I have got a worksheet with a drop down list for fees (drop down list
options below) and check boxes for each of the limits of indemnity, £250k,
500k etc. The user can select only one option from the fees, but can select
one, a few or all of the limits of indemnity. I have other cells to show the
premium (the 125, 135 figures etc). What I need to do is populate the premium
cells (bear in mind it could be four if four options selected), dependant on
the fee option selected and the limits selected. Raw data below:-

limit of indemnity
Fees £250k £500k £1m
£2m
0 to 50000 125 135 150 250
50001 to 100000 165 180 200 300
100001 to 150000 200 225 250 350
150001 to 200000 225 250 275 375
200001 to 250000 250 275 300 400
250001 to 300000 275 300 325 425
300001 to 350000 300 325 350 450
350001 to 400000 325 350 375 475
400001 to 450000 350 375 400 500
450001 to 500000 375 400 425 535

I hope someone can help with this. I've looked at the lookup functions but
can't get my head around it.

Thanks,