Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Look Up:

Hi,

I am new to the concept of a Look Up - V or H - and heard that it may help
me with my work. In short, I have a list of company names, addresses and
contacts. I also have resources that allow me to generate a new list. What I
want to do is find matches between the two and supplemnet missing data from
one to the other based on recognition of the company name, first.

Will the Look Up feature help me?

Thank you,

Steve
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ListFunctions.aspx for what you want to
achieve.

VLOOKUP can also be used. It basically searces for a given value in a
vertical col and finds the corresponding value from another col on the same
row...
--
If you find this post helpful pl. choose "Yes"...