Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tlf tlf is offline

Default HOW DO I TURN SPREADSHEET HORIZANTAL?

I need to turn my spreadsheet to print horizantaly instead of vertical.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Do you mean: File Page Setup Page Orientation Landscape

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"tlf" wrote in message
I need to turn my spreadsheet to print horizantaly instead of vertical.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JNW JNW is offline

1. Select area you want to convert
2. Right-click and select copy
3. Right-click and select paste special
4. Check the box that says transpose and click OK.