Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Copy rows from one worksheet automatically, ignore rows that are b

I am trying to figure out how to automatically copy rows (several columns)
from one worksheet to another and have Excel ignore the rows that have some
columns that are blank. Some columns have pick lists, some are free form.

Does anyone know how to do this? If ALL columns in the row contain
information I want it to copy the row to another worksheet. If any of the
columns are blank or do not contain any data within the row, I do not want it
to copy. I don't want to manually copy the rows and delete the rows with
blank columns.

Any help is appreciated!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Copy rows from one worksheet automatically, ignore rows that a

I need a bit more information than provided. How specifically do I set this
macro up to run between workbooks? One worksheet is located in one workbook,
the one I want the cells copied to is in another workbook.

Can you help me set up the specific macro using the scenario of deleting
rows if some of the cells are blank?
Thanks

Kris