Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional format to turn text red after 56 days from previous se

Hi All

I hope someone can help.
I have created a basic spreadsheet for trailer servicing I want to be able
to see the next service date text change to red (through conditional
formating) should the service date have exceeded 56 days to the next service
date.

Thanking you in advance for any help

Kind Regards

Ash
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RAZ RAZ is offline

for example u have two dates as in A1 and A2

Jan-30-08
Sep-30-08

create another column somewhere (i.e column D), which is difference between
dates (i.e, D2=A2-A1)

selcet A2, go to conditional formatting, click on new rules.
select "Use formulla to determine which cell to format"

type the formulla =D256

select your format color etc, click OK,
this should work.