Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Hidden rows/columns expand when referencing cells?

When I use a formula referencing a cell in the same sheet or another sheet
all hidden rows and columns expand. How can I prevent this? This just
started yesterday.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In xl2003 menus...

Try Tools|Options|Transition tab|Uncheck "Transition navigation keys"

--

Dave Peterson