Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Help split worksheet

Im having problems with asking this question correctly so please bare with
me. In my workbook I have a worksheet titled CMG SA Master and six other
sheets test1, test2, test3 etc now on worksheet CMG SA Master I
have columns 1 to 300 (this may grow) and rows A:P (this will not grow).
What I need is a Macro that will look at A2 and if it has an x in it past
the information in A2:P2 into worksheet test1 if not look at B2 if it has
an x then do the same on worksheet test2 if not continue on 4 more time
(C2 test3, D2 test4 etc) now it can have an x in A2 and B2 I would need it
to show up on both sheets test 1 and Test2. Then go down to the next row
and do the same. See example
A B C D E F G H
1
2 x x x Processing Joy
3 x x x accounts

Header row has already been set up on all the sheets row 1. Please help I
was asked to completed this by noon and that did not happen. Thanks in
advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

A macro could do this, but if you want to do it on you lunch break you could
try filtering. On Sheet "CMG SA Master" activate cell A1. Then
<Data<Filter<AutoFilter. Then in the dropdown in cell A1 select "X".
Copy the resulting rows to Sheet "test1".
Clear the selection in column A by selecting all. Repeat with columns B
through F.

I hope this helps in such a hurry.

Tom