Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Match a group of cells with another group of cells

I have a workhseet in which I have data in multiple columns and rows and I
want to identify rows with the same data and then group them on a different
worksheet.

The data on the first sheet might look something like the following where
each letter represents a value in a cell.

A B C D E F G H (Row 1)
A C B D F H E G (Row 2)
B A C D G F E H (Row 3)
A C B D F H E G (Row 4)
A B C D E F G H (Row 5)

After the matching and grouping, the data would appeasr on the second
worksheet as follows:

A B C D E F G H (Old Row 1)
A B C D E F G H (Old Row 5)
B A C D G F E H (Old Row 3)
A C B D F H E G (Old Row 2)
A C B D F H E G (Old Row 4)

I am trying to use an array formula but can't get it to work and would
appreciate any assistance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Rod
I don't know about an array formula, but you coul copy then sort.
Sort from Last column H in your example through to A then once more on
column F.

Peter