Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default removing duplicate data from a single list

I have a table of data with 12 columns, one of which is a sequence # column.
I would like to sort the table by that column and eliminate any rows that
have duplicate sequence #'s. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Assuming you have Sequence# in Col A starting in first row, then in the first
unused column's first cell enter the following;
=COUNTIF(A1:$A$30,A1) and copy down...
You can then filter on values 1 for this column and delete those rows...