Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ken Ken is offline

Default Calculating over Multiple Columns

I have a spreadsheet as follows

A B C
1 10 78 46
2 27 46 32
3 45 99 86

Is it possible to highlight all the cells and then divide by 3.3.

Currently I put a formula in D,E,F and then drag down. Can I avoid this last
step and just highlight A,B.C and do some magic?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Is it possible to highlight all the cells and then divide by 3.3

Paste special Divide

Enter in any empty cell: 3.3
Copy that cell
Select the range, right-click paste special check "Divide" OK
--
Max
Singapore
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Put 3.3 in a spare cell.
Copy it
Select your range A1:C3
Edit/ Paste Special/ Divide

Now you can delete the 3.3 from the spare cell.
--
David Biddulph