Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default copy a range

I want to copy a formula to a range that is 1200 cells down
is there a quick copy command to di it

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

aside from highlighting and pasting? Does it match the height of a table? Use
Ctrl+arrow keys to quickly navigate to top/bottom/left/right of table and
paste.

"Dave" wrote:

I want to copy a formula to a range that is 1200 cells down
is there a quick copy command to di it

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

Copy the cell with your formula, then select the cells where you want the
formula to copied to, then goto Edit Paste special Check "Formulas"
OK¨

Regards,
Per

"Dave" skrev i meddelelsen
I want to copy a formula to a range that is 1200 cells down
is there a quick copy command to di it

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select the cell with the formula............say A1

In NameBox type A1:A1200 and ENTER

CTRL + d to copy down.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP