Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional formatting on Date

I have a cell with a training date. I would like to format the cell to
change color when actual date exceeds training date by one year.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

in Conditional formatting, formula is

=cell<=now()-365

"Rick1" wrote:

I have a cell with a training date. I would like to format the cell to
change color when actual date exceeds training date by one year.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select "Formula Is" and use this conditional formula...

=DATEDIF(A1,NOW(),"y")0

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Rick1" wrote in message
I have a cell with a training date. I would like to format the cell to
change color when actual date exceeds training date by one year.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I used A1 in my formula, but you should use your actual cell address
instead.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)