Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default email button control

I have a button control in an Excel form that users can click on to email the
form to another user. I would like to know if there is a macro that I could
add to the current macro that when a user clicks on the button would not just
take them to email but would also open up email (Lotus Notes) with the Excel
document as an attachment that already has the subject line filled in along
with some verbage in the content of the email instructing the recipient of
the email on what to do. HELP, I need to get this project done.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See Dennis site for lotes code
http://www.excelkb.com/?cNode=1X5M7A

This is my page for Outlook, OE and Windows mail
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm