Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to combine or import multiple Excel workbooks?

I have several workbooks with different types of statistical data. I want to
combine all the workbooks to a single workbook. Is it possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Yes.
Use the "Move or Copy sheets" option to copy sheets into one workbook.
--
David Biddulph

"Edwin" wrote in message
I have several workbooks with different types of statistical data. I want
combine all the workbooks to a single workbook. Is it possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

1. Open all the files at once or as many as you choose.
2. Choose Window, Arrange All, Tile
3. To copy the sheet from one workbook to the other hold down the Ctrl key
and drag the sheet tab from the source workbook to the target workbook
3a. To move the sheet from one workbook to another just drag, without the
Ctrl key.
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Edwin" wrote in message
I have several workbooks with different types of statistical data. I want
combine all the workbooks to a single workbook. Is it possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Edwin

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/merge.htm

Or see the links to the code examples on the bottom of the page

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm