Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Email spreadsheet

I have a sheet that I have created a button on that when its pressed opens
outlook up, would like as part of the macro that it places the employee's
email address's in it and sends it.
Sub Email()
'
' Email Macro
''

'
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSendMail).Show
End Sub

Outlook opens corrrectly with the file attached and the subject completed
but I have to select the persons email address from the contacts dropdown.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

With the mail object use the following;

..To = "

basically use the same syntax as populating SUBJECT field...

"bbc1" wrote:

I have a sheet that I have created a button on that when its pressed opens
outlook up, would like as part of the macro that it places the employee's
email address's in it and sends it.
Sub Email()
'
' Email Macro
''

'
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSendMail).Show
End Sub

Outlook opens corrrectly with the file attached and the subject completed
but I have to select the persons email address from the contacts dropdown.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

From mrexcel.com:

Dim Send As Dialog
Send = Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSendMail).Show("someon ",
"Subject Line", True)

--JP

"bbc1" wrote:

I have a sheet that I have created a button on that when its pressed opens
outlook up, would like as part of the macro that it places the employee's
email address's in it and sends it.
Sub Email()
'
' Email Macro
''

'
* * Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSendMail).Show
End Sub

Outlook opens corrrectly with the file attached and the subject completed
but I have to select the persons email address from the contacts dropdown.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--