Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Tracking how my bets are going

I have no idea how to use excel but have been told it will help me do what I
am asking(if that makes sense)
I bet on horseracing and want a sheet to
How much I bet
What on
Winning or losing diveneds
Running profit/Loss that will upday each day
If anyone out there can help me with this I would be most grateful

Cheers have a good day
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

G'day Robbo

In saying "I have no idea how to use Excel".

I don't mean to be discouraging or demeaning, but! if this is the case, you
rank lower than a Newbie, who has some limited exposure to it and it's
functionality.

I strongly recommend you get a copy of (not so flattering title) "The
Dummies Guide to Excel", It will explain the basics and head you in the
right direction.

As much as many of the people who frequent the NG to help in whatever area
of expertise they have, including myself, this is a big ask, which will
require a lot of time.

If you are serious about creating a spreadsheet for what it is you
need/want, then re-visit the NG when you have gained basic skills &
comprehension of the functionality.

By posting specific questions, contributers here will be able to assist you
far more specifically and quicker.

Good luck
HTH
Mark.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You'll find a range on on-line tutorials at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...831141033.aspx

The newsgroup you want for new users is
news://microsoft.public.excel.newusers (or
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsof...excel.newusers if it isn't
available on your usual news server).
--
David Biddulph