Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Hyperlink to workbook location

Hi

I am trying to hyperlink to an Excel worksheet location from a word
Document. I am following the instructions from help button but I am getting
this message " Microsoft Word can not open this file or could not parse a
file of this type" in addition it says "Certain file formats, such as XML, do
not support bookmarks so you cannot create a hyperlink to a bookmark in a
file that does not support bookmarks. You can either hyperlink to the file
without any bookmarks, or change the file format so you can insert bookmarks
into and hyperlink to the bookmark"
I have done this type of hyperlink in version of Microsoft 2003 and it
worked, What do I have to do with 2007 to get to a location in workbook?
Claude
--
Thanks