Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Reconciling

I have a very large file that we have to reconcile monthly. There are two
worksheets, one is an A/P aged invoice and one has a list of all of our
payments to vendors. I need to be able to match the vendor names from one
column on each sheet and then match them to their corresponding invoice
subtotals. If there is no match then we know to reconcile that account.
Currently this process takes about 4 hours...on a good day. Anything that
will help I would appreciate. Let me know if you need a sample of what I'm
referring to.