Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Frequency of Serial Number

Dear All,

Please help. I have the database as the following:
PartNumber SerialNumber
2117180-2 17-1162
2117180-2 109-136
2117180-2 24-629
2117180-2 108-1712
2117180-2 108-1702
2117180-2 36-955
2117180-2 36-955
2117180-2 76-1031
2117180-2 76-1031
2117180-2 58-1447
2117180-2 27-1192
2117180-2 95-870
2117180-2 76-1031
2117180-2 76-1031
2117180-2 40-2008
2117180-2 36-955

I would like to summary at other sheet:
Col A = Part Number
Col B = X.SN, Y.SN, Z.SN, etc = X, Y and Z is the frequency, SN = Serial
Number.
4.76-1031, 2.36-955, ...

Thank you for your kind attention and help.

Respectfully,
andri

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Sep 18, 11:17 am, Andri wrote:
[...]

=COUNTIF(Sheet1!B:B,"76-1031")&".76-1031"