Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Using LOOKUP without values in ascending order

I'm trying to use the LOOKUP function to search a LOOKUP VECTOR that is not
in ascending order. Putting the values in ascending order is not an option.
Is there any way to use LOOKUP with these values?

Row B has Names and Row C has their corresponding race times in
chronological order. I'm trying generate a Top 10 times list (with the
corresponding names) from the data.