Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default MS Excel, Location: Defined Names

In June 2008, I added a government spreadsheet to a previously created
workbook in 2003 Excel, which now I am using Excel 2007. So now when I try
to email or save, I get a new 'minor loss of fidelity' prompt. "Some
formulas in this workbook are linked to other workbooks that are closed.
When these formulas are recalculated in earlier versions of Excel without
opening the linked workbooks, character beyond the 255-character limit cannot
be returned. Location: Defined Names" Then it show '5' defined names. So
here is the question..... How can I determine what the defined names are?
Where they are coming from so I can remove? It seems to have also connected
a macro to this workbook, is this the same thing??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Goto Insert Name to see all the names in the workbook.

Ashsih Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com