Paul

Default How to convert entire excel document from lower to upper case

I'm merging several excel documents and some are lower case and some are all
in upper case. How can I convert the entire document from one to the other?
Thanks for any suggestions I get.
Paul

Gord Dibben

Paul

This would require a macro if you don't want to follow Duke's formula method.

David McRitchie has the appropriate macros at his site.

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/proper.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP