Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Adding numbers based on date

I have a workbook that on the first workbook page has a column with a date
(when a bid is submitted), then in another column the amount of that bid - on
another workbook page I have the weeks of the year and I want it to reference
back to the first workbook page and if the date is between a certain date
range add the bid amount

First Workbook Page Second Workbook Page
Bid Date Amount Week Ending
Amount
1/1/08 $100.00 1/7/08

1/12/08 $200.00 1/14/08
1/25/08 $100.00

Anyone have any suggestions, I have been trying to use the IF function and
SUMIF but I keep getting errors.

Thank you!!
Dyanna