Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Need a formula to cut rows from a validation list

I have text data - when a customer no longer wants to be contacted I would
like the rows associated with it to cut and paste into a sepearte worksheet
automatically. This is mainly determined from a validation list that is
specified; DNC, Recruited, New... I am wondering even if this can be done.
e.g
COlB ColF ColG ColH (you get the picture)
DNC Fred Smith 123 Street Anywhere 123 456 1-888-000
As soon as DNC is selected from the validation list it needs to be cut and
pasted into the other worksheet automatically.

Any suggestions or solutions are very much appreciated.
--
Miss Kitty