Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Bridges Bob Bridges is offline

Default Need a formula to cut rows from a validation list

I think you can easily enough mark a row "no longer to be contacted", and
have your lookup functions etc properly ignore those rows until you can get
around to moving them somewhere. I can also think of a way with formulae to
create a list of all the customer rows so marked, though it's a bit kludgy.
But I don't see a way to do the actual relocation of that data with worksheet
formulae; I'd use a macro for that.

--- "Miss Kitty" wrote:
...when a customer no longer wants to be contacted I would like the rows
associated with it to cut and paste into a sepearte worksheet automatically....As
soon as DNC is selected from the validation list it needs to becut and pasted into
the other worksheet automatically.